Policy and Privacy Statement
Transfers 4 U is committed to protect your personal data.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information and we will be happy to assist you.
- Definitions used in this Policy
- The principles of privacy that we follow.
- What rights do you have with your personal data.
- What personal information we collect and process.
- How we use personal data.
- Who else has access to your personal information
- How do we secure your personal information
- Cookie Information
- Contact information
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject - An individual whose personal data is being processed.
Child - physical person under 16 years of age.
Principles of data protection
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have a legitimate basis.
- We always look at your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
- Processing is limited to the goal. The processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for the purpose of issuing invoices, order processing, payment reminders.
- The processing is limited by a time period. We will not store your personal data more than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The subject of the data has the following rights:
- Information right - which means you need to know that your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from, and why and by whom it is being processed.
- Access rights - which means you have the right to access the data collected from / around you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of your personal data you collect.
- Right of Correction - which means you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion right - which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Limitation of processing - which means you may, under certain conditions, restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - which means that in certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing - which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever profiling results, resulting in legal consequences that affect or significantly affect you.
- Data portability rights - You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - In case you refuse to submit your application under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the method of processing the application, please contact us.
- Assistance to the supervisor - which means you are entitled to the assistance of a supervisor and the right to other legal remedies, such as seeking damages.
- Right of withdrawal of consent - You have the right to withdraw any given consent to the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
The information you have provided us:
This may be your email address, name, billing address - basic information that is required to deliver a service / product, issue an invoice, pay a reminder, or improve your user experience with us. We retain the information you provide to us to comment on or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Automatically collected information for you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, shopping history (if any), and so on. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or browse the content of our website, your activities can be registered.
Publicly available information
We can collect information about you that is publicly available. For example, in the Commercial Register.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for:
The purpose to provide the service to you.
This includes, for example, registering your account; Provide other products and services you have requested; providing advertising materials of your choice and communicating with you in connection with these products and services; communication and interaction with you; and to notify you of changes in the services, to improve your customer experience, to fulfill an obligation by law or contract;
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and / or with your consent.
Based on a contract or performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identify you;
- provide you with a service or send you an invoice / product / service;
- Communicate either sales or billing;
Based on legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (by us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / offered;
- to conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (by us and / or our carefully selected partners) for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising out of the law and / or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to collect anonymized data and use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymous. We retain your billing information and other information collected for you for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law but no longer than that
We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data is collected. To achieve this, we will ensure that:
- the relationship between the objectives, the context and the nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests
- there is an appropriate precautionary measure to handle.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal information
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal information about you in some cases is provided to our trusted partners to make it possible to provide the service or improve your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or government employees when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if you have given them your consent or if there is another legal basis for doing so.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure communication and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS). We use anonymous and aliases when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we strive for everything, we can not guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify the relevant data breaches. We will notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our best to prevent security breaches and help the authorities to commit violations.
If you have an account with us, keep in mind that you must keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and other technologies we use
We use "cookies" and / or similar technology to analyze customer behavior, administer the website, track user's movements and collect information about users. This is done to personalize and improve your experience with us.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to support the performance of sites. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder the use of certain features.
We use "cookies" for the following purposes:
Required cookies - these cookies are required to be able to use some important features on our website, such as signing in. These cookies do not collect personal information.
Functional "cookies" - these "cookies" provide functionality that makes use of the service convenient and makes it possible to provide more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and emails in comment form, so you do not have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
Google Analytics Cookies - These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
Ad Cookies - These cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website through ad networks authorized by the website operator. These cookies remind you that you visited a website and share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, the targeting or advertising cookies will be related to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
You can remove the cookies stored on your computer through the browser settings. Another possibility is to control some "cookies" to third parties using the platform to improve privacy, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd
Tel. +359 2 915 3523
Fax +359 2 915 3525
We reserve the right to make a change to this Privacy Statement.
The last change was made on 15.05.2018.